Terms and conditions for HIV 24 Net store and services.
- You have to be in legal age in your territory to make an order in our store.
- You must have a legal rights to use financial instruments to make transactions.
- By placing an order in our store you declare that you understand what is HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis, what is HIV antiretroviral treatment, and that you received relevant medical consulation.
If you have any questions about our services please contact us.
- Place and order and once we verify stock and shipment options we will follow up with payment.
- We accept bank transfer, card payment online, payment with cryptocurrencies. In specific circumstances we may accept offline payment.
- Order will be processed for shipment when the full amount has been paid and cleared to our account.
- It requires 1-2 business days after payment is completed and cleared to dispatch the shipment.
- We do not issue refunds after order has been dispatched.
- We may issue 50% refund if order has not been dispatched.
- You cannot exchange the product ordered and dispatched.
- We are using DHL Express Service for shipment.
- We will provide tracking code so you can check the status of delivery.
- Usually the shipment is completed with 5 – 7 working days from the date of dispatch.
- Your contact details – name, email and phone number will be provided to shipping company for purpose of effective shipping.
We offer an exclusive service which is personal delivery. It does not leave a paper trail and your shipment is delivered personally by our private courier.
Taxes, customs, and additional fees
- By completing the order you acknowledge that you checked, verified, and understands rules of importation and customs in the place where the shipment is ordered to be delivered.
- We are not responsible for any actions of related law enforcement, customs, tax offices in regards to your order once it has been delivered to country of shipment.
- Additional fees may be applied by shipping company for custom clearance, related tax and customs authorities – you are responsible to cover them directly.
All Terms and conditions may change without prior notice. The current version has been published and is valid as on September 1, 2021.